Welcome to the LocalWiki for Santa Cruz, California, USA! This community website gives everyone a place to share their knowledge, ideas, opinions, media, and any other information on anything and everything in Santa Cruz County. This site is maintained by the entire community, therefore, you are welcome to create an account and contribute to it! .
- Santa Cruz On A Dime - Living cheaply in Santa Cruz.
- Late Nite in Santa Cruz - What's open after 10 p.m. anyway?
- Bright and Early in Santa Cruz - For those people who love to be (or have to be) up before 8 a.m.
- Bizarro Santa Cruz - All the weird stuff that makes Santa Cruz the quirky little place it is.
- Santa Cruz Wish List - All the stuff you think Santa Cruz needs but doesn't have.
- Beautiful Santa Cruz - From the merely relaxing to the completely sublime, beauty in Santa Cruz is endless.
- Glossary - Glossary of terms frequently used in Santa Cruz.
- Art: Galleries and Art Venues, Artists, Public Art Pieces
- Businesses: Shopping, Services, Green Businesses, Departed Businesses, Wireless Internet
- Education: Schools & Educational Programs, UC Santa Cruz, Cabrillo Community College, Santa Cruz Free Skool
- Entertainment: Movie Theaters, Music, Music Venues, Bands & Musicians, DJ Artists & Venues, Performing Arts, Theatre, Dance, Street Performers
- Food & Drink: Restaurants, Groceries & Markets, Bars & Nightclubs, Breweries & Vintners, Liquor Stores
- Health: Health Services, Wellness and Nutrition, Yoga
- Housing: Finding Housing, Apartment Complexes, Housing Co-ops, UCSC Housing
- Local Media: Film and Literature, Writers, Local Books, Filmmakers & Broadcasters, Movies Filmed Locally, Community Television, Literary Venues, Online Resources
- Organizations: Spiritual Organizations, Community Organizations, Clubs & Interest Groups, Co-ops, Support Groups, Community Donations
- Outdoors: Parks & Open Spaces, Beaches & Surf Spots, Lakes & Streams, Wildlife
- People of Santa Cruz: Ohlone, Political Figures and Activists, Heated Issues in Santa Cruz, Famous Residents, GLBT Community, Seniors
- Recreation: Museums & Attractions, Sports, Exercise & Fitness, Surfing
- Tourism: Lodging, Camping
- Transportation: Cycling, Driving, Walking, Public Transit, Transit Outside of Santa Cruz, Airports, Other Transportation Services
- City Ordinances, Public Works and Programs
- Neighborhoods/Areas: Beach Flats, Beach Hill, Downtown, Eastside, Midtown, Seabright, Westside, Santa Cruz Wharf, Yacht Harbor, Mission Hill, Pleasure Point, Capitola Village
- Major Streets: Bay Street, East Cliff Drive, High Street, Front Street, River Street, Highway 1, Highway 9, Highway 17, Mission Street, Ocean Street, Laurel Street, Pacific Avenue, Seabright Avenue, Soquel Avenue/Soquel Drive, Water Street, West Cliff Drive
- Emergency Services
- Incorporated Cities: Capitola, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Watsonville
- Unincorporated Areas
- Regions: Pajaro Valley, San Lorenzo Valley, Santa Cruz Mountains
- Neighboring Counties; Aromas, Pajaro, Royal Oaks
Santa Cruz Wiki News
2017 - Fundraiser to support LocalWiki! For over 10 years, LocalWiki has served communities and regions, including Santa Cruz County, without any advertising, spammy corporate partnerships or user-tracking spyware. LocalWiki is a small non-profit organization supported by donations from people like you. And right now, LocalWiki needs your help. Read More and Donate
Check out the archive for older news.
Photo of Big Basin by mindgrow on flickr